- Students enrolled in the course can practice weekly on-site during the current course series.
- If the course is also streamed via Zoom, he/she can optionally/alternately log in and join in at home as well.
- In addition, there are recordings of Margarete and Michael’s courses available.
- For classes taught by Margaret and Michael:
- One may switch back and forth between their classes on-site and online as desired. You practice 1x a week, no matter in which version.
- In addition, classes with Margarete or Michael also include access to the recording.
- If you miss a class, you can order a make-up ticket if you want to make up for it on-site. – OR – If one would prefer an online make-up class, then you can log in with the link we supply to the recording. These can always be viewed as part of your booking for up to 30 days from the date of the class.
Good to know: We are also available by phone and in person at the studio for a consultation or booking. This shop solution for class bookings is an additional offer that could be useful in some situations for interested parties who like the WWW and web-based functionalities. 🙂